Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Anatomy & Psychoticology

Today while going over an exam review I happened upon this particular question.

"What is the fluid mosaic model and how [do]* substances move across it?"

The first answer that came to mind?

The alleged process of how Picasso learned to paint. Step One: The participant imbibes beverages of an alcoholic nature. Step Two: The participant proceeds to make an attempt at painting. Step Three: The participant repeats steps one and two while dancing around the studio like a goth at a techno rave to Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon, until the desired level of inebriation is reached OR until the painting is complete....OR until the participant passes out.**



It's official I need a break from studying.

*This is another reason school is driving me crazy. My online class is the hardest one on my schedule however most if not all of the literature posted by the professor is riddled with sp?'s of the most inane nature. I'm half tempted to ask to proof and edit his material so that it makes sense. Whether I'd get extra credit or not. I don't care. Either way it would save a little piece of my sanity every time I have to work on my assignments!

**Something to keep in mind was that this so called "process" was more of a mental image rather than a truly descriptive detailed list of procedures.



AAAAAAND this is why I decided to share my recent bout of insanity with you all. Please enjoy. :D



I rest my case.

8 comments:

Just what is a Clair? said...

You are awesome.:) You should be a writer instead maybe.:) I think I should take an editing class so my grammar and spelling aren't so atrocious. Oi.

Physcokity said...

I would love to be a writer, honestly, but it would have to be limited to something ridiculously nichey like snarkie commentary on pop culture or random tidbits that I happened to read while pretending to work. haha.

Mikelene said...

This made me laugh b/c just the other day some kids' program was showing images of Picasso's work (hallucinations?), and I was thinking of how I just don't get him. And thought back on an art history class and how I REALLY didn't understand why his "work"was/is so praised. I can draw wacky faces with missing or crooked eyes, yet they'd be perceived as the drawings of a preschoole, not an artistic genius.*sigh*
And I'm neurotic when it comes to spelling. It's called spell check, people! Use it!
Ok.I think that's all. :)

Mikelene said...

And that's what I get for commenting from my crackberry. It's preschooleR. Ha.

sew hot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coordination Queen said...

if you proof read his stuff, you'd at least get it all read... that'd be good. :)

Physcokity said...

I used to "know" why his work was famous, but that has been forgotten in the dusty, cobweb riddled recesses of my brain, but I concur. While there are still some technical elements that he kept in tact in his works, for the most part the only reason it was considered "genious" was because he was the first to do it on purpose to "make a statement"

Physcokity said...

CQ- good point...