Sunday, September 27, 2009

Oh Really?

So I was doing some searching after that most heinous video that I posted a little while back.

I was curious to find out what other insanities other nuggets of pure dating gold I could find.

I happened upon two things.

First was this little beauty:

More flirting advice
Its very simple really, if u fancy them, which hints do u give? looking at them and then looking away? especially the treat um man keepum keen thing. if a boy is rrely being niceto you and you are nice to him and he suddenly turns nasty its not that he doesnt like you its just the rules thing. heis trying to hint!!!.

Tell him/her directly...since both of u like each other and u already knew that he/she likes u..then juz tell him/her DIRECTLY how u feel!!!dun waste time anymore...act now!!!if u r a gal and ur cruch is a shy guy..then u should take a move..or else..both of u won haf any chance...see...

I dnt thnk it is a gud idea for girls to tell the guys that she likes him first... it is for a simple reason that the guy may be turned off on her bcoz he will thnk shes aggressive and ol!! but there are exemptions.. it ac2ally depends on the person n the very first place... agree?.


I think that the spelling's a nice touch don't you? This is some classy stuff here people

So that's how you do it?

No comments: