Thursday, August 20, 2009

Oh Weather Channel How I Love Thee Let Me Count The Ways...

Alrighty so this afternoon while getting some things together on the compy. Loofy had the TV parked on his usual favorite...The Weather Channel. Of course instead of playing the whole "this is the weather in your area" schpiel all.day.long. They had some interesting programs about extreme weather in different areas of the US. Well a little later when it did a little snapshot of the local weather, they were rockin the Herbie Hancock- Rock It, as well as a little Temptations- Papa Was A Rolling Stone.

3 comments:

Carrot Jello said...

what does it all mean?

Physcokity said...

I'm not entirely sure. I'm thinking that someone's trying to revive disco or quite possibly break dancing or even pop'n'lock

Physcokity said...

Yes I'm completely lost now. All I know is that I about fell out of the chair because I was doubled over with laughter when they busted out with Herbie.