Thursday, August 13, 2009

Mission:Vacation, Objective:R & R

You remember this post right? Well I had the genius notion that it will become my vacation trademark.
The silver thingy on the bag looks close enough to a cat for my liking so there you have it, the bag will be your tour guide on my vacation recaps. Trust me it's much better than a fakie picture of me posing like a moron in front of whatever random object I find worthy of obtaining photographic evidence while proving I was really there, isn't my idea of fun.



With that in mind I also have to say that having a blog has greatly changed my perspective and ideas on what is picture worthy. As a matter of fact most of the items/views I choose to take snapshots of are mentally prefaced by thoughts somewhere along the lines of "Heck YES!" or "This will make perfect blog fodder!" "OOH random double entendre signage!"

I've decided that even if the purse falls apart...which it will eventually one day do(sad, but true), I will cut that pocket off and keep it for the vacation/travel purpose alone.

No comments: