Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Following Story Is True...

Yesterday about roughly...uh soemtime after three, I was informed by BL that my room was messy. I laughed, mostly because this is true and secondly because he hadn't said anything sooner. I told him to wait just a minute because I had to go to the bathroom. Well of course he kept talking to me anyway. Well that made me giggle because most kids don't hang out outside the door while I'm bathrooming it up. Well I was also promptly told to stop laughing by BL. More laughter from me, and a why not? BL said, "Because it's not silly!" More giggling from me. I then asked him to go tell his mother.
It sounded like he got up and went to tell MW*, and when he came back he said, "She didn't laugh." Right then and there I knew he hadn't actually spoken to her. Upon finishing up in the WC, I approached MW, and recounted as super secrety as possible, the tale and she laughed quite heartily yet silently for BL was right behind me.

I love this kid he cracks me up! He also came up with his own nickname for me on my trip to the sandbox.

2 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

i can just hear him saying that. awesome! and you know it is bad when a 3 year old tells you it is messy... ;)

Physcokity said...

ruuude ruderuderude ;) I don't need a three year old to tell me so. I already knew so. I was actually shocked that it took him so long to comment such.