Saturday, June 13, 2009

Much Needed Randomness

1. Jimmy Eat World's Chase This Light is probably my favorite album right now. If I'm not listening to it I can hear it in my mind's ear.

2. I am missing GM and Glitter. Sadly I won't be seeing them for quite a while, but I'm trying to stay busy.

3. I recently watched the film Henry Poole is Here. Definitely made me think. I thought it would be a little bit lighter than it turned out to be, but I still enjoyed it for what it was. There were also a lot of themes to be found in it.

4. As of August 1st I will no longer be horse/kid sitting. I am hoping to be able to find another jarb whilst taking the lesser number of classes this first year to keep things on the up.

5. I feel like I've got a lot on my plate right now and school hasn't even started. Summer projects can be killer.

6. I took cuttings from the flowering tree in our front yard. Today I am trying to get them planted. We'll see how that turns out.

That is all.

2 comments:

b. said...

It sounds like you're busy...and that's good, right?

I'm hoping to see GM and Glitter soon.

Physcokity said...

Yes, it is very good for me to stay busy, but it's kinda crazy because this was supposed to be my week off, but I've been busy doing other things, some that I had planned and others I had not. I guess I shouldn't be complaining too much, at least I'm getting them done. :D