Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm Losing It

Not in the traditional Sally Field type mental breakdown, but more along the lines of losing steam. Yeah I know, but I'm young and oft times impatient. I'm still sticking to "The Master Plan" as DM would call it, but then again by MW's definition I guess that would mean that this particular slump would be covered. hehe



Enough with the cryptic descriptions. I'll just say that right now, I'm having a hard time waiting for things (ie school) to start, but I guess that means this would be the "planning phase."



6 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

It just means you are on slow and it is taking FOR-EVER (sandlot style)for your pills to drop...August is coming up quick... start looking for a new job.

sew hot said...

there is plenty to do, you just have to burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie...today is special. And remember no one is in charge of your happiness but you.

Physcokity said...

CQ- too right you are, once the pills drop so to speak things are going to be crazy around here!

Physcokity said...

Lady- pretty sure you talking about me wearing my "fancy lingerie" is completely unnerving, and more than slightly aw-kward.

Klin said...

I love that last boredom sign. I'd steal it, print it, and hang it up, but I don't have time to get bored around here.

Can I trade you lives for just three days? Not saying that yours is better, but that I would like some boredom for a day or three.

Physcokity said...

Klin- This is normally not a problem I usually stay fairly busy, and unbored. This was a result of having the week off with no real plans to keep me busy for long.