Monday, June 22, 2009

Blues In The Night

Last week in order to keep my sanity, I was playing the 40's station on satellite radio for the kiddos. I figured it was probably the least offensive station, so no worries. I heard a couple songs on there which I knew, one of which is the title of this post. I feel like I've posted about this before, but of course I was slightly more familiar with the Bugs Bunny version. Naturally. The first snippet is roughly 3:15 and the second is at 4:00.



While watching this little gem two thoughts came to mind:

1) For some reason the vulture reminds me of Don Knotts.

2) Bugs Bunny does a lot of cross dressing.

3) I wish I could rat tail like that. The only thing I have ever effectively rat tailed in my life are flies.

2 comments:

Tori :) said...

Don Knotts!!!!! LOL!! That was awesome

Physcokity said...

Thanks! love your new setup btw, just didn't have much time to go through and figure it all out yet. ;)