Thursday, June 18, 2009

Going, Going, Gone

Thoughts to myself whilst getting ready for work this AM.

1. From the moment I woke up, no wait scratch that from the time my bug eyed dog who dons a mildly crazed look heres rain in three counties over, she is panting like crazy, shaking all over and looking for a sound proof hole to hide in. Apparently this soundproof hole exists under the far corner against the wall of my bed. This morning around roughly 3:30AM, she made her way in to my room her collar jingling to beat the band, due to the aforementioned rain craze. You know what I started singing? Ni-Hao Kai lan theme song. Oh yes.

2. My deodorant is off exploring and discovering new adventures, while I am left here to sweat it out all by myself.* This was while I was searching for the deodorant amidst the readying rush this AM.

3. My brain has officially checked out. It may return on...(indistinct mumbling and counting...thirty days hath September...it's not a leap year....carry the one.....divide by three...) I'll have to get back to you.

4. Oh crap I'm gonna be late!

*If this comment alone doesn't illustrate my current state of mind, I don't think anything else will.

2 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

yep. you have officially lost it. don't worry, i never had it to begin with. so at least you are in good company!

Physcokity said...

woot!