Friday, August 8, 2008

It Is Finished

And I still don't know what to think. Yes, I loved the story. I about had a fit trying to tell those around me who had been able to read ahead to not say anything. This of course made me sort of hysterical and overly nervous in the process since I didn't know what was going to happen so in anticipation of the worst I bawled through one of the parts that was supposed to be the happiest. When I finally realized that things were taking a much more different direction, I was really happy.

It ended well, but I'm still unsure of what to think. Maybe I'm going through withdrawals already?

I WANT MORE! I do understand that all stories must come to an "end," but I'm not entirely sure that I'm ready to let go and say goodbye.

Excuse me while I go grab a tissue. I'm all verklempt!

Talk amongst yourselves.

I'll give you a topic.

The Littlest Pet Shop is neither little nor a pet nor a shop. Discuss.

6 comments:

Mindi said...

i just got my copy from stupid amazon.com YESTERDAY!!

won't be doing that again.

just started. will weigh in afterwards as i am the ONLY person in america who hasn't read it yet.

Physcokity said...

Don't fret too much, I'll probably be rereading it soon so I can absorb more, the reason I finished so quickly was because I.HAD.TO.KNOW. what happened.

Super Happy Girl said...

It was hard to finish it. I never wanted it to end :)
I really liked it, like a lot.
A LOT.

Super Happy Girl said...

Maybe I'll do another book chat like we did last year.
Then we can talk about it Ad nauseam.

Physcokity said...

I rushed it the first time through because I had to know what happened and how it ended!

I think I will take my sweet time on the second round.

Physcokity said...

Vamp talk Ad nauseum...I think that will be a great day fo' sho'