Sunday, August 31, 2008

Skimmy Dipping Part 5

After defeating the likes of Skeletor with her brother, the Princess of Power became a doctor! Apparently world domination was somewhere between too much and not enough, so she left it behind letting He-man take the reigns, as most male chauvinists are want to do when it comes to ruling massive amounts of territory.



Of course she changed her name in order to protect her true identity from would be enemies and mad scientists. I’ve caught on to her little scheme though. She never really wanted to rule the world, no her dream was always to go to medical school. The whole super hero/world domination thing was just a brief stint she got into between high school and college. Not to mention it looks good on your college applications and real world experience.



But I found her! I found She-ra! Who knew after all the battling and gruesome scenes she’d encountered as a professional fighter she’d opt for dermatology? Not me, but I guess that explains why she has such a nice complexion, and let’s face it, Skeletor simply lacked the guts to rule Castle Grayskull. No wonder it was such an easy take.



I should have known that something was up when Battle Cat came to retire in my backyard at the tender age of 5...

6 comments:

Deena said...

And then we used Battle Cat for target practice!

Physcokity said...

I had no idea! It's a good thing she-re doesn't keep tabs on that sort of thing...

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I'm sending the Thundercats to go feast on a He-Man Buffet Lunch Special.

Physcokity said...

Thundercats are a go!

sew hot said...

Battle cat wants to be revived for the grandchildren. But Papaw wants to retire.

Physcokity said...

Sounds like a plan...