Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Day the Music Died

Who knew that Don McLean’s song would ring true…again?

I was reading an article this morning…

This makes me sad a little, but I might be better off. Less impulse buying. However I still remember those days, "of heading to the CD store the day [my] favorite band's album was set to come out, then heading back home with that cellophane-encased treasure in [my greedy little paws,] hands," with a fondness.

Au revoir mon jamboree. *sigh*

This really frosts my cookies!

(Who can name that movie?)

3 comments:

Deena said...

Beverly Hills, what a thrill!

Sad, but less crap to haul around.

Physcokity said...

Yeah...maybe...

b. said...

I enjoy an actual CD now and again. It seems to sound better coming out of my dash than hooking my mp3 player into it.