Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Enough is Enough Already!

Holy Crap! I think I’ve reached the true low of my “What is she wearing?” days. I had to call in to work this morning to let them know I would be late. Why? you ask. Bad traffic? Sick? No, no this is much more lame. I couldn’t put together an outfit to save my life. No lie it took me roughly two hours to put together something to wear to work. Most everything just didn’t work and when I finally thought I had found something that would work alas my bubble was burst when I doubled checked in the mirror. Half the contents of my closet later…I finally made it to work. This mishap even elicited the much sought after (by my sisters) squeal of frustration. It was not the best morning I’ve ever had…

Now I know why I woke up at 4:20 am if I had gone with it I would have been on time to work.

PS Laundry day can’t come soon enough.

PPS At least I don't look like doody ;D

6 comments:

Deena said...

Maybe you should starting picking your clothes out before bed.

Coordination Queen said...

yeah... what she said.

Physcokity said...

I've tried that before but in the morning I tend to feel differently about the pre-selected "outfit" I normally don't have these issues.

I'm just being overly picky...i think...

Deena said...

yeah. it's just work. you go there every day. the people know you. if you just dress in a plain black pants and shirt--normal--no one will think anything. hopefully they don't make you walk the catwalk on your way into the office. that would be another case all together.

sew hot said...

assign certain things for certain days. When you do laundry put them in order and just got through the order of hanging or folding. for pete's sake(who is pete anyway?) give yourself a time limit like the rest of the world. Either that or wear the same outfit everyday for a week. then you be easier pleased when you get to choose again....Are you trying to impress someone?

Physcokity said...

No I was just wanting to wear something with flats instead of heels for a change. Thus the ensuing problem...grr