Monday, January 7, 2008

Ummm Goalie Goalie

And so we embark on the new year. Headed off into uncharted and wonderfully fresh territories...or not. Being the randomly ambitious individual that I am, I have happened across a few good solid goals that I think I might be able to work on for the next 366 days. The odds are already in my favor as I have an entire extra day for improvement! This must be the year for improving. No intended correlation with the current elections ahead ;) Although change can always be a good thing. More recently I have found myself longing for positive changes. I used to hate changes and adapting to them. Resisting as long as possible yet by the time I finally was able to embraced it I realized I had wasted quite a lot of precious time when I could have been having a blast. I'm not saying that I didn't have some really good times. Just musing at the myriad of possible missed opportunities. I will embrace change this year...or at least try for minimal resistance ;)

4 comments:

Deena said...

go snooby go!

Coordination Queen said...

so is the goal to accept change willingly or to make changes? ;)

Physcokity said...

A little of both thus the duplicitous meaning ;)

sew hot said...

Change is inevitable and accepting it willing...well,somewhere in the middle, I think ....rolling with the punches. Change brings about new opportunities, some good and some less good. Things that fly in your face first may become well accepted growth opportunities. that's just my opinion. That and a quarter...well it's worthless.