Monday, January 21, 2008

What On Earth Is She Wearing?

OH YEAH!?!? You're lucky I AM dressed!!!

That's pretty much the story of my week last week. It started a week ago Sunday. I had gone shoe shopping on Friday and was excited to wear my new zapats. It was sadly too cold for the shoes I had purchased and had the most difficult time trying to figure out what to wear and match it to the weather. It turned out relatively ok except it was quite a lot of brown. Someone told me I looked cute so I figured I was at least safe.

And so the week went. Every morning I couldn't just do the usual "safety" outfits. Meaning the typical rotation of outfits for work and I just kept saying to myself if anyone says anything that's pretty much all I'm saying in response, "You're lucky I am dressed!" I thought about taking pictures of said outfits, but lacked the time and inclination to do so. I thought that this week might be off in the same direction due to my inability to put something together yesterday for church, so I just fell back on a good classic. It worked I felt slightly normal again, however when it came time to change clothes the same issue cropped up again...

This morning turned out ok, but as for the rest of the week I hope it only gets better.

That is all.

6 comments:

Deena said...

What's wrong with brown. As long as you don't look like doody, you're good. :)

Coordination Queen said...

You could make it pajama day all week. We did that one day last week. LG had it at school, so we did it too. :)

Physcokity said...

yeah but I don't think that's quite what they meant by "casual attire" for the work dress code, although that probably would have been nice!

Carrot Jello said...

I agree with glitters. Anyday you don't look like a doody, is a good day.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Here's my fashion savvy. I have two piles of clothes.
Ones that I feel comfortable in. And ones that I feel uncomfortable in.

The uncomfortable ones look like new.

Physcokity said...

I have too much shape to look like doody, I'd have to be chocolate. I do melt in the sun.