Monday, February 4, 2008

Laundry Day....

is my favorite day 'cause on laundry day we make all our clothes come clean.

Well that's right laundry day came and went. Somehow I still find myself struggling for something to wear. How is it possible with a closet full of clothes that I still have "nothing to wear?"

I was commenting on the situation with my neighbor at work and she jokingly remarked, you know that this is a reflection of how you feel about other areas of your life. I simply said you're probably right. She must have said she was kidding about three or four different times.

In other related news, I did start sifting through the space wasters in my closet. MW my box of goodies and I are coming your way on Weduhnesday so be ready!

I have a question. Why is it that my top half keeps shrinking yet the bottom seems to stay the same? Anyone?.......Anyone?(Bueller?......Bueller?) Yeah that's what I thought. Time to start jogging/running/walking again.

3 comments:

Deena said...

I feel pain.

Carrot Jello said...

"I have a question. Why is it that my top half keeps shrinking yet the bottom seems to stay the same?"
It's those tight tops you've been wearing.
Solution?
Buy tight pants.
Problem: then your middle buldges.
Solution?
Buy a belt.
Easy as pie I tell you. Easy as pie.

Physcokity said...

Sweet, Then I can join the Gem Sweater revolution!
Speaking of sweet...mmmm...pie...tasty. There's the answer to my problem!

That and 8+ hours at a desk all day. If only I could work on a treadmill/eliptical machine I'd be pie worthy in no time!