Thursday, March 12, 2009

Who Does That?


Let's just hope their wives don't like to watch hockey on TV.



The question is, was Chris Farley ever a sperm donor?



Don't miss the guy in the background to the left.



Something tells me he won't grow up to become a vet.



Now that's classy.



Someone must really love his new step-mom.



Sometimes the view from behind home plate isn't so great after all. If you're gonna split your pants, make sure your underwear doesn't have holes in it.



After seeing this I bet you'll never forget to wear sun-screen again.

9 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

Alright, that football picture was hilarious! And the little boy in the car... Peanut told me yesterday she wants to be a vet when she grows up. And then she can play with animals all the time... "as long as I don't have to take care of a tiger, or a lion."

Super Happy Girl said...

I was all laughing and having a good time until the last picture.
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
What in the world?!?

Super Happy Girl said...

Also, I feel bad for the umpire :(

Double hole. Wow.
For shame.

Mikelene said...

Hope you are having a safe road trip.
Thanks for making me laugh out loud.
I think I saw that wrinkly lady at the beach 2 years ago. Totally gross. The little boy's right for sticking his tongue out--though I don't usually condone that sort of behavior. And what's with the underwear (& pants) with the hole? Laziness? Gillian Anderson, where's your wardrobe assistant? Can't afford one anymore? So sad.

Mikelene said...

Oh, forgot to add:
The resemblance to C. Farley in that pic is uncanny!!

Physcokity said...

CQ- smart kid... ;)

Physcokity said...

NCS- Yeah that last picture totally sicked me out. *GAG*

Physcokity said...

NCS- At first I just thought it was the fact that he had split his pants, but when I read the caption I had to do a double take... 8|

Physcokity said...

Mikelene- I'm baaaack. And yes I do not condone that behavior either, however that doesn't stop me from giggling like mad when those sort of things happen.

I'm gonna have some serious trouble when I have kids. hahaha