Friday, March 20, 2009

Some Items of Note

*I made it.

In one piece.


...mostly.


*While shopping at the Bullzeye yesterday evening with GM I saw something that was made specifically for NCS. A double feature in the DVD section which included the following titles:

Donnie Darko and Napoleon Dynamite.

I'm debating whether or not to go stand in line at Wally World this evening in order to buy a movie...ridiculous, I know, but my friend who works for another store of the same chain said that they were doing a bunch of give away type stuff for the midnight release... any takers?

Are you with me? Yay or nay?
*cricket cricket*
Which one means yes?

Can you name that movie?

P to the S- I miss my most recent roommate and her fiance, they were like brother and sister to me. I also have been thinking about other things which would normally be funny to my friends and myself, but nobody here gets them and I have to explain and therefore it's not really that funny anymore and in actuality seems a little lame once explained.

I also miss my friends that give good hugs. Random, but essential. You always need good hugging buddies that don't try to pass off some awkward side arm thing as a "hug." I quote what GM always says to Glitter, "Give hugs. Two arms."

That is all.

14 comments:

Deena said...

Hug with two arms. I'm sorry you miss your friends. Just think you have a little licker here. :)

I'm glad you got to go kick it after midnight last night. Love you.

Mikelene said...

Glad ya made it. :)

b. said...

Come here......
I'll give you a two-armer!

Klin said...

I sent my son to get my Twilight video. He stays up late. I'm old and do not.

I like two arm hugs, too. I trained my kids right. Even my boys.

House of Squitty said...

So does this mean that we are living in the same state again? The last time I saw you we saw some cry baby movie and I think that a re-do is in order!

Super Happy Girl said...

Ok, first: I am sorry you miss your friends. Reading that made me really sad :( Gosh, must be my age.

2nd, GM is so awesome, you are one lucky sister. Two arms hugs!

3rd, just last night I was thinking I should watch Donnie D this week when I have a chance. I have the edited version, so it's ok :)

last but not least: I am glad you made it!

Physcokity said...

GM- Thanks. The licking was a one time thing, although your puppers are a little bit kamakazi where that's considered...

Physcokity said...

Mikelene- I'm glad I made it in time for the Twilight movie party, it was a blast...sorry I talked through most of the movie :S

Physcokity said...

b.- Thank you mucho!

Physcokity said...

Klin- Smart move! ...on both counts ;D

Physcokity said...

Tiff- All I have to say is this...

I saw Mary A. in RS on Sunday, and I told her I felt bad because I hadn't even said anything to you. :(

and that's affirmative(sp?) on the do-over, although I really didn't mind the cry fest of a movie we went to ;)

Ring me up some time!

Physcokity said...

NCS- Thank you! I've already made something of a friend and I'm one Sunday in...

by the time I'm finished here, they'll all be wrapped around my fing..er...ss? Whatev's at least I'll know what their names are. ;)

Super Happy Girl said...

:D Good for you.

Last week I watched (or semi-watched as I only saw half of it) the triler for Samantha Darko.
HOW DARE THEY!?!?!
>:(

Physcokity said...

NCS- Sorry I have not watched DD. I'll wiki that and get back with you.



....



wow. When stripped to the bare bones of a story line, it's interesting sans the grotesque (super-ick-nast...*gag*).

Samantha Darko!?!?!

How dare they indeed!