Friday, December 19, 2008

So...What Do You Do?

To be honest I really couldn't tell you. After I get off work, I stay busy, but when someone asked me what all that involved I really can't recall. Is that horrible? Mostly I just do whatever I need to get done, ie grocery shopping, cooking food for myself and others, doing my churchly (reads like "priestly" in Nacho Libre) duties, and helping out my friends or whoever calls me to go do stuff.

As a result my room is still a total mess, and I can't find my winter jacket. If I were anywhere else, but the sandbox this would be extremely problematic.

Speaking of which, I'd better find it before Christmas Eve which means only four days left for me to figure out where I last saw it and where it wandered off to since then...I suspect I might have left it a la casa de Wormer's.

17 comments:

sew hot said...

Yeah, Christmas Eve! see ya then. Clean your room,so you can come back to a clean one. You can borrow a coat if you don't find yours.

Deena said...

Although it looks like we won't need coats at home this Christmas.

Coordination Queen said...

I was going to say, if it doesn't cool of real quick... bring shorts and a couple skank tops.

Physcokity said...

That's the plan for tomorrow, hopefully I won't get sucked in by Silly Saturday type goodness...

Physcokity said...

the sandbox has distorted my understanding of what cold is...

Physcokity said...

sweet! let's skank it out old school!

Methodical Wormer said...

um, I might have located your jacket. :D

Super Happy Girl said...

"...bring shorts and a couple skank tops" He he.

Clean your room! Santa only visits clean rooms.

When people ask me what I do, I lie. How can I tell them I spent most of my day in front of the computer NOT making any money?

Super Happy Girl said...

It's 23 F outside.
But it feels like 7.

Carrot Jello said...

Merry Christmas!

You’ve just been hit with Random Acts Of
“ Merry Christmas!”
Love, Carrot Jello

Physcokity said...

WOOT! The jacket has been found. Repeat. The jacket has been found. Over.

Physcokity said...

NCS it's soo true. I wouldn't know if Santa visited or not! Although my room is a whirlwind type mess, I'm pretty sure I'd know if he left me reindeer poo.

Physcokity said...

Sadly I was once in a place where it was 10 F...during the day, and I had to walk out on the ice sheet that doubled as a sorry excuse for a road in that weather! I am grateful to live in a HOT barren waste land as opposed to a COLD barren waste land, where jackets are optional!

Physcokity said...

Sweet! I got a blog-by-Carroting, much better for Christmas than a run by fruiting or a drive by sh00ting. Merry Christmas to ME!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

We should hang out. Let's do it. Please?

Busy Bee Lauren said...

And when I say Do it...I mean, hang out. I am totally sicked out by myself right now.

Super Happy Girl said...

Merry Christmas!!