Monday, April 28, 2008

It's That Time Again...

Not that time, but I am moving. Where you ask? I still don't know. When? In two weeks.

As much as this situation royally stinks, I know and can feel that the time for uncomfortable growth has come. This time I wasn't anticipating it. Maybe I was getting a little too complacent...glutton for punishment? Nah. But such is life. Everything must come to a close. (Don't worry the blog is not, although a little less fodder and insanity might help reduce global warming. Please, even I couldn't keep a straight face on that one.)

But in all seriousness, I have two viable options to chose from at this point, yet neither one presents itself over the other one...

Wait. To say that now would be a lie. Blogging is wonderful! You know how things can magically sort themselves out once you start to write them down. Work with me here. It's like in HP how they can physically extract memories. Well with the surface thoughts out of the way, it left more room for the deeper thoughts which are/were the concluding/decision-making force to surface.

I love it when a plan comes together. :D

5 comments:

Deena said...

Maybe you could live in the back yard with the Code-man.

b. said...

For the love.....so, are you moving or not? PO'd about it or not? What exactly did you work out?

Hoss just set up a tent in the backyard, complete with cupholders and e'rything. Come on over.

Physcokity said...

GM I get to sleep in BL's slides, he'll be jealous! jk I gotta call BW and see if it's still cool

b. Sweet I'd love a vacation in UT! It's sure beat tout the heat of the sand box any day!

Yes, I am still moving have to be all out by the 10th. Used to be PO'd, but then I got over it. It dawned on me which choice would be the most appropriate at this juncture.

sew hot said...

What's the choice?

Physcokity said...

Mw's