Friday, April 11, 2008

________ My Ride

I have a new project that I would like to undertake.
I love to design things.
In spite of having to quickly relocate, I would like to redecorate my computer tower. I was actually inspired to do this after a little reading this morning.

With that in hand I went searching here and found some interesting and useful places and tips to help get me started on my way.







I just wish I had some extra stuff to experiment on first.


I think the most difficult part would be to come up with something that I actually like enough to plaster all over it....


Maybe I'll start with my DVD player.

3 comments:

Deena said...

No nail polish!!

That said, I can't wait to see what you come up with. Be sure to take before, during, and after shots to share.

Physcokity said...

In all honesty it will probably take a while until I get the conceptual I can't really do anything...

I'd forgotten about the nail polish though, but yes it would definitely be a bad idea I'd get happy every time and eventually I'd have to deal with the chipping...unless of course I sealed it with an epoxy resin...

My is working too feverishly. But yes I will go home and take pictures of said items for the "befores"

Physcokity said...

Dang! That would be the one thing that I would miss about the Y... the superfluity of computer geeks.