Monday, April 7, 2008

Speaking of Hot & Bothered :|

So after Conference came to a close yesterday I was invited to go play guitar hero III with some friends. A mile marker for me as it was the 5th time I ever played and graduated to Medium, without too much difficulty. Now my pinkie won't get crapped and tucked under the neck of the guitar and dig into my palm, oh yeah it happened. While duelling with one of my friends, he decided he wanted to play the Dragonforce song on Expert...hahaha I've seen them play that one enough to know better I stepped it down to Easy. While we were playing another one of my friends came in and was saying hello to everyone who was there.

Being so engrossed in the game I was aware that he was standing there, but not much else. That quickly changed. He came up behind me and in a most creepy fashion, think Happy Gilmore when Chubbs is trying to show Happy that...It's all in the hips..., he came up behind me and put his hands over mine just messing around, but I became flustered I still managed to play, but good heavens! I'd been overly warm for most of the evening anyway; having earlier been chasing my darling nephew around. Then this! I thought I was going to melt into a puddle.

6 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

hehehehe... did you like it? ;)

Physcokity said...

Not quite especially since I was trying to focus on playing. Although I was laughing when it happened; but I think MW described it best when she said I was like Anthony from Designing Women, laughs like crazy when nervous in awkward or stressful situations!

sew hot said...

all of life's lessons from designing women and golden girls!

Physcokity said...

All the important ones anyway. ;D

Deena said...

Were you clutching?

Physcokity said...

No don't be re-di-cool-us. I was too busy trying to beat my other friend in our guitar duel.