Monday, April 14, 2008

Heard & Said...Mostly

Here’s an interesting conversation I had today at work with my coworker. She’s a very nice lady, but honestly there are times when she just doesn’t really get it. And by “get it” I mean she doesn’t know when to stop talking. Note: None of this was said sarcastically either. Except the part that wasn’t actually said aloud.

Me: Here’s your mail.
Nosy Neighbor in the Cube Farm: Thanks.
……………………………

NNCF: Is this it?
Me: Yeah, just the one.
NNCF: There weren’t any more?
Me: Nope. Well that’s generally what’s implied by one.

2 comments:

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Are you familiar with Bill Engvall's "Here's Your Sign" comedy bit.

If not, look it up on youtube. This lady is a "Here's Your Sign" moment just waiting to happen.

Physcokity said...

Every day. Every.day. I have heard the song before, but not the sketch. I think I'm gonna check it out.