Thursday, November 8, 2007

Physcokityology

Rules: Let others know a little more about yourself, repost this as your name followed by "ology."

MOUTHOLOGY
Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. In-N-Out

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A: Fresh Fruit

Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. cheese and pepperoni, I know I'm original

TECHNOLOGY
Q. What is currently on your computer wallpaper?
A:

Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A: 6

BIOLOGY
Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. right

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. Right now

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. not without drugs

OTHEROLOGY
Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. black, blue, cool colors and anything with blue undertones

Q. Have you ever saved someone's life?
A. Not that I know of

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. Not that I know of

DUMBOLOGY
Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: which one? I've got two today.

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A. Is that actually a real question? Now come get your dinner, you fat lard. No, not you, the other llama.

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A: On my way to Idaho over two years ago, knock on wood

LASTOLOGY
Q: Last person who called you?
A: Gav

Q: Last Person you hugged?
A: Gav, gracias btw I love hugs

FAVORITOLOGY
Q: Number?
A: 20? I don't know the even ones, and ones I don't think are weird.

Q: Season?
A: Spring

CURRENTOLOGY
Q: Mood?
A: In a daze

Q: Listening to?
A: Richard Marx- Right Here Waiting

Q: Watching?
A: The cursor move across the screen as letters are slapped up in the vague shape of words.

RANDOMOLOGY
Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: Go to dance, watch TV, Go to sleep, get a response

Q: What's the last movie you saw?
A: Disturbia, I didn't stay for it though. Truly not a fan.

Q: Do you smile often?
A: only when I'm laughing

TAGOLOGY
Wanna play along? Let me know.

6 comments:

Methodical Wormer said...

I'm interested in knowing what numbers are "weird"?

Methodical Wormer said...

I love that pic of glitter and her mama!

Physcokity said...

Yes I couldn't find the one that's on there now, I know that's weird, but this pic of Glitter and mama is on my desktop at work.

sew hot said...

Smile more. Show off those beautiful teeth. I love that picture too.

Physcokity said...

as for "weird" numbers we once had this discussion where we named the "weird : numeros from 100-1 wait strike that reverse it.

Deena said...

Sweet song. I haven't listened to Richard Marx in a long time.