Friday, November 2, 2007

HOT DOG!

Heaven or Hell? I'm about to find out! Tonight I, along with my five roommates, are hosting a house warming party. I put myself first which is rude and improper English, but most of the people in attendance will be there by my invitation, so I figured it's ok this once.

Turns out the idea was that L who's parents own the house, was thinking somewhere around 20-25 guests. Turns out it will probably be somewhere around 50-60. People love me. What can I say? OK so it's probably less about me and more about the promise of free food. As almost all parties are...What's in it for me? hehe

So the problem is we were going to BBQ. One minor problem. No grill. Hot dog buffet! We've got boiled, baked, and fried take your pick! OK scratch boiled. Fried would take waaay too long to cook for that many people. Anyone have any good suggestions as to how to cook the dogs? I'm open to most anything that's not too nasty or doesn't require more $$

4 comments:

sew hot said...

George foreman grill will leave grill marks and make them look grilled, hence the name G.F. grill.You need one of the big ones for that many though. you could put boiling water in a crock pot and put them in that like SAM'S. That's all I have for suggestions. Have fun and be safe.

Carrot Jello said...

Good luck with those hot dogs.
I just saw a show on the BBC America, and let me just say, I don't want to ever eat a hot dog again.
I'll just sit here and be quiet so you can just have a good time at your party. And not have to think about all the disgusting stuff that goes into hot dogs, because I am nice like that.

Deena said...

Maybe it's just British hot dogs? (wishing, hoping)

Physcokity said...

Ralph Nader has a thing or two to say about that!