Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Strange but true



OK so every Halloween without fail they always play Michael Jackson's Thriller at some dance party, and if you don't know the dance you secretly wish that you did. Well my goal is to learn the dance from start to finish from the video! Let's face it he had some moves sweeter than those portrayed by John Heder in Napoleon Dynamite back in the day. The ideal would be to work on it at least 2 times a week, in hopes to have it down pat by October 31st or there abouts in order to perform for public display or at least amongst my friends.

2 comments:

Deena said...

You're killing me smalls.

Coordination Queen said...

Or you could keep playing that part of 13 going on 30. Maybe you can teach it to me sometime. However the only Halloween parties I go to involve preschoolers & toddlers. You think they'd like it?