Monday, June 18, 2007

Passive Agressive


So, not too sure how long ago, my dear sister informed me of a rather hilarious blog. ANYWAY it was during a particularly slow day at work. Needless to say I laughed rather hard at a few of them. The gist of the site is that while everyone enjoys the airring of grievances, just like festivus, some people can only bring themselves to express theirs in writing. Others who have been so good natured as to find humor in said notes submitted their findings for the joy of others. ;D Among other topics there were several that covered other people's food at work...

So to personalize this, about two weeks ago I had brought a frozen "healthy choice" pizza for lunch, but never really got around to eating it. A little back ground on this, in the freezers at work there are some similar boxed meals which have been in the freezer for months! On Friday, I was planning to eat my healthy choice for lunch. Well imagine my surprise when I get to the freezer and said pizza was no where to be found! Don't worry too much, fortunately I also had another meal in there which I am most certain I had brought in another two weeks prior...meaning that it had been in there for almost a month. Immediately upon finding this I emailed my dear sister to inform her of the coincidence.

"Oh you're gonna die! Jesus doesn't steal Healthy Choice Supreme French bread Pizza either! haha I thought the pizza I brought would still be in the fridge alas no it was thefted...at least I still had the lemon chicken."

She responded fairly quickly "You should totally make a note about Jesus stealing pizza."

To which I said "Yeah except I would never actually post it up here I'd probably get in trouble. I should put up something lame like, 'MISSING: PIZZA' and launch into excessive detail of how delectable it is or was supposed to be until my hopes/dreams were dashed, 'way to ruin my Friday and the weekend. you suck!'"

About five seconds after sending this second response I came up with the ultimate slogan...
"ENJOY YOUR 'HEALTHY CHOICE' FATTY!"

OK so it's really truly funny when you know me and the relationship that I have with my sisters and our combined sense of humor....What a week :D That's ok though because it was all made up for by free ice cream being passed out in the afternoon...speaking of healthy choices.

2 comments:

Methodical Wormer said...

did you post your new token phrase or has it gone to waste???

Physcokity said...

what's the new token phrase?