Monday, June 18, 2007

Oh My!

I just realized how vain I am. Or at least that is how some people term it. Personally I like to believe that I am just gorgeous. I need to or who else is going to believe it? They might but it will be a much rarer event to hear them say it, as most would be too jealous to be that honest. I find that only the people who truly love you aren't afraid to tell you anything either from, "hey that's not the best look for you" to "no woman has looked better and no one ever will..." (Can anyone tell me where that's from?)

Let me just preface this by explaining that I am very critical of my own picture. While I know that I look good in real life ;), my pictures don't always convey how I see myself. Interesting thought, maybe I'm not really supposed to be a photographer. But every now and then you get that one really good picture that just tends to capture it all; the true mark of a great photographer: they can get it all in one shot...however it does help to be slightly photogenic.....

Well, back to story...I was looking at another site which has a particularly nice picture of myself posted on it, and without realizing it I just found myself staring away at it, my eyes mostly which I love, and I'm completely blathering on here but then again that's what a blog is for isn't it? shameless drivel and nonesuch...or was that nonsense? In any event it hit me just how conceited that was or seems, but then I could also explain it away by saying that I just appreciate natural beauty ;) I would say judge for yourself, but honestly I don't care what you think, the only opinions that come close are my sisters'. In the end though there is only one opinion that counts.

1 comment:

Methodical Wormer said...

GOLDEN GIRLS! "Why do you make it so difficult to get an eesny weensy compliment out of you?"