Tuesday, July 28, 2009

You Can Stuff Your Sorry's in a Sack Mister!

I'm not sure why, but that phrase has been running through my mind for quite some time now, and everytime I remember it, I can't help but giggle. It's not like I recall it at opportune times when it would hurt someone or be rude, but at random times like when I'm walking through a store on my own and it threatens to make me erupt with laughter while inevitably cruising down a main aisle and the threat of appearing to the unsuspecting passersby to be without my usual adornment of a straight jacket.

Co-stanza

6 comments:

Klin said...

That's awesome!!!

b. said...

I always think of the best lines when they are the least useful too.

But sometimes, its just good to have some funny dialog going on in yo'head.

Nancy Face said...

I'd love to see you suddenly erupt with laughter in a store! :D

Physcokity said...

b. I'm rarely at a loss for interior monologue/dialogue of the slightly less than sane nature ;)

Physcokity said...

klin- thanks

Physcokity said...

Nancy Face- I miss laughing on a regular basis. I don't get the opportunity to laugh as much as I used to some days that's good, some days not so much.

Maybe the next time I think of something laugh worthy I'll just let loose without regard to public opinion. I mean seriously it's not like I'm running for public office any time soon.