Friday, July 17, 2009

My Own Personal National Lampoon's Vacation

I'm planning for an upcoming trip. This trip was supposed to be fairly simple, however it's done nothing really aside from becoming more and more complicated. Don't get me wrong I'm looking forward to it, it's just that....let's just say I hope Wally World isn't closed when we get there. I don't want to have to hijack the lowly security guard and force him to ride the rides with me. Although who wouldn't want their own theme park for a day?

4 comments:

Carrot Jello said...

Um, me?
I'd go on two rides, and get all lonely and want to go home.

Physcokity said...

Come find me and I'll keep you company. We'll ride teacups til we can't walk straight any more!

Klin said...

If Wally World is closed I'm gonna cry.

Physcokity said...

Well at least I won't have to worry about wanting to punch Marty Moose in the Face ;) heheh

but yes, if it were closed I would be sadder than sad