Thursday, July 16, 2009

Um...Question

Has anyone been using google's new tab page generator thingy? I can't think of the right terminology at this point in time. I like it because I'm lazy and I don't have to type out all the web addresses of the sites I frequent, HOW-EV-ER what I'm not so super excited about is that it frequently pops up with random WTC nastiness which I seriously don't need to see a thumbnail of. (sentence ended in a preposition...) so I turn on the mental filter PDQ ie closing of the eyes, and then try as quickly as possible to delete the thumbnail, and even after I delete the nastiness and it shows which ones are going to be shown it'll still come back with some new grossness. I've emailed them about it because choosing not to participate in that crap. I don't want to see it. Not now. Not ever.

I would probably go mozilla, but I'm not really a big fan.

Thanks google. You suck.
Affectionately PK.

4 comments:

sew hot said...

try BING

Deena said...

I heart firefox.

b. said...

I heart firefox too.
Firefox with iGoogle is what I use.

I've been tempted to try Google's Chrome...but not sure I want to mess with a good thing.

Physcokity said...

yeah for some reason I'm not super big on firefox. Call me a die hard explorer. Maybe I'll have to give it a whirl.

ps wv laysi