Monday, July 27, 2009

A Trifecta of Tastiness

The other day whilst running errands with The Mom and MW, we came across this random stand/trailer in the Dollar General parking lot of all places. Although now that I think about that the two go semi-hand in hand. The reason we stopped was because they had elephant ears. Upon closer inspection ie when I was purchasing one of said ears, I noticed that they also had two other favorites boiled peanuts and shaved ice. Upon reporting this to GM she said, "It's a trifecta!"

I love being home again. :D

4 comments:

Deena said...

The elephant ear was good, but where was my shaved ice? I think this warrants a trip to sno shiz.

Mikelene said...

Yes, please, to the elephant ear and shaved ice (if it's TRUE shaved ice, not the crunchy snowball stuff).
No, thank you, to the boiled peanuts. I just don't get the fascination with 'em.

Physcokity said...

GM- I'm down with a trip to the Sno' Shiz if you are.

Physcokity said...

Mikelene- I guess like circus peanuts it's kind of an acquired taste.