Sunday, May 10, 2009

Do The Hustle!

I want to write, but some how I have no fodder right now. However, in more recent news, I feel like I'm doing a lot, but not necessarily getting much done.

This Hustle if you will actually reminds me of a dear friend of mine, who introduced me to a comedian, who had a bit of a potty mouth, but one brief part of his act makes me giggle. A hint, he's talking about a grocery store.

Should I sit in it or should I eat it? (Not the same guy but still funny).

I'm also on the slow train, which is not to be confused with the Midnight Train to Georgia,

the Hot Tamale Train,
or even the Crazy Train (although that one might be considerably closer than the other two).

Waiting is not a really joyous thing.


I think I will be making quite a few calls this week to certain "individuals" (Not quite sure why, but that particular word came out with a "mafia" accent in my head) to check on the progress of applications etc, also because I'm getting anxious and would really like to just get started already!

I guess this is also a test of my capacity for loooooong suffering and fortitude, hopefully this will not result in the spike of my attitude, although with the inevitable interactions with people, it should at least result in some great blog material.



Final question, with all of this latent reference to dancing, I think I need to take it up again.

1 comment:

sew hot said...

hustle on over on the hot tamale train and we'll watch some Oscar!