Friday, May 9, 2008

More of the Same

OK so I know some of you didn't read the last post, but whatev, It's your prerogative. This one is from planning a meeting. Rule of thumb: don't CC the supervisor... Check!

Again start at the bottom...

Physcokity
ok J Green gets the subs, chips, and the hex

>>> John Paul 7/23/2007 11:19 AM >>>
yeah, she speaks some crazy Polish, and gives you this look like she is putting a hex on you.

>>> J Green 7/23/2007 11:18 AM >>>
oh and if you'd like me to order I will. The lady there speaks Polish and is really hard to understand. I order there all the time though.

>>> Physcokity 7/23/2007 11:15:03 AM >>>
I got the room and sent the invitations and I'll order the food tomorrow, but the minutes are all yours :D

>>> J Green 7/23/2007 11:12 AM >>>
but i just picked the lunch! i have to do everything???

>>> Physcokity 7/23/2007 11:05:17 AM >>>
you, b/c you are the one doing the minutes

>>> J Green 7/23/2007 11:04 AM >>>
who is the person who does that form thingy for the meeting this month?

>>> John Paul 7/23/2007 10:59:43 AM >>>
I want to talk about for 5 minutes on our relationship with the Sales reps and Customer service reps from across the street and how to better relations, and respect.

>>> Physcokity 7/23/2007 10:55 AM >>>
J Green,
Where did you want to get lunch from?

4 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

do you work? ;)

Physcokity said...

some days ;)

Super Happy Girl said...

"crazy Polish"?
Bwahahaha, I love that.

Today I spoke to someone I barely understood and I know she felt the same about me :) It was cool.

Physcokity said...

It depends on how tired I am as to how much I understand people when they talk to me. Today was a good day for understanding :D