Monday, March 31, 2008

Back Patching

Have you ever asked to take a survey or try out new products and get paid for your response/experience?

OK now how about at work?

What's that?

You haven't.

Well I got just such an opportunity today! $25 for testing out different adhesives. I'm guessing they will probably range within the realm of barely hanging on by a "thread" to "was that supposed to be a wax job?"

Hopefully it will be less of the latter. I think they are also testing for skin responsiveness aka sensitivity to the different types of adhesives...

Currently my back has that same feeling of when you put Smellementary brand glue on the back of your hand and let it dry then see how big of a piece you can peel off at one time.

You know you've done it. Whether in elementary school or not. It was always good to pass the time especially when class is super dull.

The only drawback to this whole thing is that I have to keep them on for up to two days. If they fall off by themselves I am to note the time etc. This is like those lame projects you do in 6th grade except this time around I get $$ instead of wasting it...

Yeaaaah. Who's the sucker now!?!

Hopefully not me...

Which reminds me, I need to find me some Elmer's

2 comments:

Deena said...

We used to put Elmer's glue on the back of our hands in band class in 7th grade. You should try the stronger adhesives in places that you would like waxed. :)

Physcokity said...

I seriously wanted to do the Elmer's glue thing after I recounted it here...it was always good to pass the time. ;P

Currently there are no superfluously hairy areas on my back or at least those with dark colored hair. I certainly hope that that remains true after this little $25 venture.