Thursday, March 6, 2008

Let's Make Some Magic!

This one sticks out in my mind for no particular reason, but I certainly remember it, or at least parts of it.

I mean...who wouldn't be scarred for life remember David Bowie dressed like a Pirates of Penzance drop out meets disco diva with bad hair extensions? As a matter of fact I think I've seen that wig at the DG. And is it just me or does David Bowie look like he has vampire teeth in this movie?

One other thing I could almost swear that it sounds like slap that baby make him pee at 1:50 the first time I heard it.

I would have posted the video in the body but it wasn't behaving properly...grr.

7 comments:

Deena said...

I can't get the video to load on youtube either. dangit.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

David Bowie+One Gigundo Codpiece= Awesomeness!

Coordination Queen said...

Did I fall asleep during that one?

Super Happy Girl said...

This movie scared me for life, I don't know know why.
;P

Super Happy Girl said...

I don't know know
know know
know know.
Really.

AlexisTexas said...

classic-all i have to say is, you remind of the babe...
good grief-such a good one.

Physcokity said...

Men and their codpieces...

Yeah I'm not entirely sure where my first exposure to the film took place everything else simply seems to pale in comparison.

Scared, scarred I think it was a little freudian(froidian) slippage.

After watching that video I could go in for some puppet tossing, and spitballing chickens...and really what's with the riding crop?

Oh yes, and at 3:10 watch where his finger goes...I'm just sayin.