Saturday, October 16, 2010

I Am...

...now officially a Certified Home Stager, not to be confused with being certifiable...which I have been for years. Not sure that I will actually get much business with this though, as I plan on simply doing this by word of mouth.

In other news. It's starting to cool off a bit here, and my hands are already getting crusty. I'm pretty sure you all wanted to hear that too. But what with typing and all, I notice it quite a bit more. Time to go apply some lotion, clean, and work.
Also, food for thought. I'm thinking of going as the ring leader master of the freak show for Halloween. It was originally supposed to be a regular old ringmaster.



But then I realized...oh wait my thighs already look like that IRL, maybe I should nix the riding pants? So I decided to rework this vest thingy that I'd bought a while ago with the intention of altering anyway.




Guess I should have done before & afters. But the before was only the vest, no extra frills or anything (ie the back laces.) In any event the more I was trying to plan my outfit around what I already have in my possession, the more I realized how dark it was going to look. I guess that begs the Q of how to do the make-up without becoming completely dark. I have to do the trial run, sometime this week as the dance is on Flyday. Which reminds me as part of the planning committee I've got a million and one things to do before now and then. ACK!

6 comments:

Just what is a Clair? said...

You are so cool.:)
I think I am only corny. We are going as the five little piggies, you know, "this little piggie went to market, this little piggie stayed home....."

Super Happy Girl said...

Congrats!! That's must be pretty exciting for you.
Your costume is awesome, love it. Will there be more pictures later? ;)

Carrot Jello said...

Are you freaking kidding me? You sewed that thing?
Lucky! Gosh.

Physcokity said...

Hamaker- I love that idea! Each pig can have the matching accessories.

Physcokity said...

SHG- thank you. I will be putting up pictures momentarily.

Physcokity said...

Carrot- this is part of my internship working with mi madre.