Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cha Cha Boochie Cha Cha Cha Boochie ROLL CALL!

Who knows where that came from? OK so, every now and then I actually check out the little stat counter thing at the very bottom of my page.

Yeah, that thing, and you just thought it was for looks. HA! but I digress. Whenever I would check out the keyword thing, it always baffled me that people would come to my page from the google search of usps trivia. Well when I put it in guess who came up as numero quatro? Yeah that's right, me. Kinda funny, kinda scary.

Also for some inexplicable reason my November 2008 archive is the most frequented. Maybe it's because I did the 30 day post challenge or whatever it's called, I've got the badge thingy somewhere on here I think....

The numero uno is actually the title of my blog something about lemons and lemonade, but who does that? ;)

The other one was the mexican horse race game. *insert giggles here*

Some of the other randoms include, boss hogg's car, battlecat, and stickless caramel apples. Speaking of fountains of useles knowledge...

And finally if you type in when life throws you a lemon into the google search bar, my blog came up second. I dunno though I think that depending on the compy you use google becomes prejudice or predisposed to suss out the types of things you would normally select...Am I wrong?

2 comments:

Carrot Jello said...

You are never wrong.

Physcokity said...

It's always nice to have that reconfirmed from time to time ;)