Saturday, February 21, 2009

Uh... 300?



Have I really?
I think....
I think I did. Well there's 300 for me! Woohoo!
In honor of my 300th'ish post I have finally come up with something of an award that was mentioned a while back. The Long Haul Award.



This award goes to Glittersmama. Originally it was for the fact that she commented on pretty much every.single.post. I had written, but I think now it also applies for other more meaningful reasons. Love you!

With that in mind, I would also like to name a few additional recipients of this long overdue award.

b. for several reasons, but mostly for being there. ;) Thank you!

And last, but certainly not least would be Methodical Wormer, and if you(<--read MW) can't figure it out I'd really be surprised.

Commemorative T-shirts can be found here.

14 comments:

Deena said...

Thanks for that sweet award. Now I have a radmobile on my sidebar. Love you.

b. said...

I'm here for ya.

Do they still make Yugos?

Mwaah!

Klin said...

I loved the little car award thingys. Cute.





WV= shizatif

Oh the possiblities of that word. LOL

Coordination Queen said...

Congrats on 300! That shirt is sick. You should totally sell your car and buy the one in the picture! :)

Super Happy Girl said...

WOO HOOO!
Congrats for the 300!
And congrats to all the cool girls who got those sweet awards.

Physcokity said...

Rad mobile radmobile...Now I would really like to go watch Encino Man. Thanks GM

Physcokity said...

I think the Yugo is now Yugone.

*cricket, cricket*

OK so that was lame, but it's late and that was on the fly.

Speaking of fly I bet that thing gets some pretty good air off a jump ;)

Physcokity said...

Klin- Thank you! I took me quite a while to figure out just what I wanted.

Physcokity said...

CQ- Thank you! I know, but I couldn't help but laugh at the punniness of it. :D

As tempting as that would be I don't think it would fit as much stuff in it as Clifford.

Physcokity said...

NCS- Thank you! There were so many people who also deserved one, but I decided to limit myself.

Tori :) said...

300!! Woo hoo!!!
Cute awards.

Methodical Wormer said...

Return of the tracker...

Physcokity said...

Thanks Tori!

Physcokity said...

MW apparently there are some things you just can't get away from. At least this one isn't purple. ;)