Thursday, August 20, 2015

DOESN'T ANYONE NOTICE THIS!?!?! I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS!!!!

I was reading one of those nonsense-y posts on Zimbio, something about Movie Bullies, Where Are They Now? and among those listed, I came across this one in particular.
Now I must admit, I have never seen this movie, so this was new to me. So take a closer look at that nurses arm patch there...I'll blow it up for your eyes to get a REALLY good look at the two most important parts I noticed...
 First was the descriptor and note how if you remove the words "her patients" what that might describe.  Taking a look at the next picture.......




Yeah does that symbol on her arm look familiar to anyone else???
 Yeah thought so.  Of course I thought of that part in Zoolander...
Also, it should be noted that of course after this particular noted similarity I googled Nurse Ratched, (which by the way I thought was spelled Ratchet, hahaha) and found that someone had done a little photo shopping even more hahaha.

No comments: