Monday, May 24, 2010

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Alrighty folks. Another update.

So soon?

I know. I know. It's out my usual habit as of late, but I couldn't let this one pass by without a little mention. Especially since I keep thinking about it every time I realize what my summer work will be.

First, we lead off with a classic.



And now for something really different...but alas they didn't have the part I was hoping to find. Lame-o's.

I was another semi-risque mostly for the lingo snippet from Superstar, just after the opening credits, when she's still a little girl, and pulls the boy from the pool and says "LIFEGUARD" and then does a running jump into the pool.

I just have to say that certain parts of this particular movie have been hitting closer and closer to home. it makes me laugh, but also extremely nervous.

2 comments:

Deena said...

Wendy Peffercorn. Oiling and lotioning and lotioning and oiling.

Mikelene said...

Dangit! GM stole my line!! That is one of my favorite movies. So many, many good lines. :)