Sunday, February 14, 2010

St. Valentine was the original Ed Hardy

Alrighty, so after some random person was sounding off about how Valentine's Day aka VD as I call it, I knew it was bunk, so I decided to resort to good old fashioned researching. I was reading this article when I cam across this particular sub-heading and statement: "Relics and liturgical celebration The flower crowned skull of St Valentine is exhibited in the Basilica of Santa Maria in Cosmedin, Rome."


I think that their new slogan should read, "Ed Hardy...it's not just a trend, it's a tradition."

...Although in light of my referring to Valentine's as VD, maybe love kills slowly really is the apt slogan for them.

ICK.

4 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

you make me laugh.

Carrot Jello said...

You are so wise.

Physcokity said...

Thank you CQ.

Physcokity said...

Carrot I really try to share my moments of Wiz-dumb or enlightenend genius as I prefer to call it with others so they don't walk around with egg on their collective faces...Although maybe having a little egg on your face is the newest fashion statement I haven't heard about yet? ;)