Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Projects Running Away

So over the Christmas break, I've been working on the sewing skills. Inspired by this and a couple of other over on the edge fashion niches I have decided to make some of my own articles of clothing. Combine this with two great classes which are demanding of time, a continually cluttered room, and more work sewing. I'm kinda crazy busy right now.

Oh yeah I'm also trying to catch up on the rest of my library books. Current count 5 to go.

PS For the 2nd half of my Anat & Phys I have the same lab instructor. Some of his stories never get old. I'm excited to share some new material with you all. I already have one, but lacking the handy dandy notebook, means I don't get it verbatim, which translates to not quite as funny.

6 comments:

mary had a... said...

You are cute! We have to hang out soon ya know...also, I have a sewing machine that I've had for an embarrassing amount of time and not sure if it works. But, I plugged it in yesterday and it definitely seems to be alive so I am over excited to try it out!!!!!

Carrot Jello said...

You know, it's really not fair when Heavenly Father dumps a bunch of talent on one person. He must like you best.

Coordination Queen said...

Does Blue tag along and help you take notes? or do you just look for the clues?

undoga

Physcokity said...

M&M we'll have to work on some stuff for you.

Physcokity said...

Carrot you never fail to bring a smile to my face! It is both a blessing and a curse, I have a hard time actually finishing projects.

Physcokity said...

I wish I could tote "blue" around with me, that would definitely assist in the time crunch!